Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Reunion 40 Taking Shape

Carroll Class of 73 never does anything half way! We always go way out and do things right and our 40 year reunion will be no different. As I look back over the past 40 years, each 10 year reunion has been a blast and huge success thanks to you our alumni for helping and attending! So once again here we are with another reunion coming soon and man oh man is it going to be fun! I love helping each time and seeing all the hard work come together the night of the event. So many details and so many ideas to work together and make an event.

What I love about Reunion 40 is it is on the beach where we grew up. You just cant beat our location this time and the events planned. I recently made a trip to Port A for a reunion planning meeting and it sure brought back some memories. On my way from Port A on Saturday I was driving 361 back to Padre. You know the road...long and flat. I thought about how I drove this same road in my 1967 Camero going to the Young Life house each week in the summer and now here I am 50 years later driving the same road in my 2008 Mini Cooper.

I am sure as you come back for the reunion, Port A and the beach will flood your mind with those same memories of high school days. Our Friday night event is designed to bring you back to the summer days of the 70's with a bonfire, music, and that gritty feeling, and wind, and great beach times. Don't miss Friday night!

See you there! Comments? Discussion?

No comments:

Post a Comment